TeleCycle Risk Mitigation
TeleCycle recognizes the legal ramifications and severe consequences that may result from a poorly implemented asset disposition service. We understand the importance of risk management to our clients and consequently, we respond by providing our clients the reassurance of a triple-layered risk mitigation strategy. The three parts of our risk mitigation strategy are Secure Facility, Safe Custody, and Essential Insurance.
TeleCycle’s Forest Park, GA facility offers the highest level of security. It is equipped with extensive security features that include:
- 24-hour remote monitored alarm system
- 24-hour recording surveillance cameras located abundantly throughout the facility
- Motion detectors installed throughout the facility
- Sensors installed on all access doors to alert of any security breaches
- A 'High Security Zone' within the facility separately fenced and screened with keypad access
To safeguard our clients’ interests, TeleCycle ensures that all electronic equipment, whether destined for destruction, recycling or remarketing, is kept within its control and safe custody at all times. Our dedication to safety management is supported by our achievement of ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System.
Additionally, we make a precise and accurate record of all assets from our clients upon reception. We also provide a traceable and transparent record of asset disposition so our clients can always rest-assured that their assets are safe, secure, and soundly processed.
TeleCycle is proactive in acquiring and maintaining the essential insurances to protect its clients and mitigate their exposure to avoidable risks. Some of these insurances include:
- Pollution Insurance (otherwise referred to as 'Environmental Insurance')
- Automobile Insurance
- General Commercial Liability Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
* TeleCycle inherently mitigates our clients' risks through its "Triple Environmental Certification" qualifications and "Data Destruction Services" it provides. Please refer to our "Resource Center: Legal Compliance" and "About Us: Our Certifications" tabs for further information.